Saturday, January 13, 2007

Week 4: Thing 9

I tried Feedster and Technorati, but didn't have much luck with either. I tried searches for librarian, library, and public library. For Feedster, I didn't see anything relevant. For Technorati, if we stretch the word relevant I did find a few things, but nothing interesting.

Full Disclosure: Because of time constraints, I only spent 20 minutes on this.

I was happy with how my Bloglines search went. I ended up subscribing to:

1. The Misadventures of Super_Librarian

2. Modified Librarians (thanks for the suggestion....I hope you know who you are!)

3. CILIP – Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals - I'm probably never going to move to London, but I'm still curious about what libraryland is like over there.

4. bitter librarian - It's science project time of the year (aka the worst time of the year for YS Librarians) so this suited my mood perfectly.

Sadly, the Depraved Librarian, wasn't even remotely depraved. I even looked up the definition for "depraved" (a Google search using define depraved means I never have to get out of my chair) and I do know what it means.

1 comment:

Gordola said...

I love the Modified Librarian site - thanks for telling us about it!