Saturday, January 6, 2007

Week 2: Thing 3

I love Gmail (not so much for Google as a search engine), but both of my personal accounts (Gmail and Google are linked) have my last name, so I created myself a new Google account with Gmail address so I would be able to log on with some annonimity.

Blogger has been around for years. I've been on Blogger since 6 Jan 2007. As a result Vanessa, VanessaM and my other first 5 choices were already in use. My sister likes to drive me crazy by telling people I'm either a Children's Liberian ('cause I work at the lieberry) or a Children's Barbarian. Since Conan has already claimed "...the Barbarian" I decided to go with "...the librarian."

I decided to call my blog "Vanessa Loves Her Job" so that when the going gets tough, I remember why I'm doing this.

There was a nice variety of templates, but I was pretty indifferent to all of them. Since many people will pick one of the first 2, I picked something a little farther down to be "unique."

No comments: