Saturday, January 6, 2007

Week 3: Thing 5


Slip in the box
Originally uploaded by vanessam.
I already had a Flickr account, but I don't use it very effectively. For example, I have a ton of pictures tagged "Wat" and "Thailand"....because I saw about 25 in a two week time period and I can no longer remember which Wat is what.

I have Flickr on my personalised Google homepage. So I get to see a variety of different pictures. I haven't seen any of my own yet, but maybe one day...

I looked at Picasa and Smugmug, and they both seem very user friendly. Of course, if I'm too lazy to download pictures to Flickr, downloading them in 3 places isn't going to happen either.

If we have a branch camera I haven't seen it. When we've needed pictures taken we've used staff members personal cameras and 1 camera phone.

This is Slip (aka Slippers) who inspired the email account I'm using for this assignment.

No comments: