Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week 5: Thing 12

This is not fun. On the not-fun scale this falls somewhere between 8. a poke in the eye with a stick and 14. a poke in the eye with a SHARP stick. I'm just not sure where.

It started ok...
Do you have a group of websites that are your favorites? YES
Or a set of online resources that are similar that you frequently use to answer homework or reference questions? YES

This is where I got lost...
Rollyo allows you to create your own search tool for the just the websites you know and trust.WHY? Sadly, searching my favourite websites (wikipedia, amazon, bank of america, netflix,etc.) all at the same time just makes a mess. They don't seem to "roll" together.

I know I'm doing it wrong. I'll have to redo it, to find out it's potential use, 'cause right now I don't see it.

No comments: